Sustainability Project Coordinator -- DBR
SPC will work with Project Managers & Project Teams to provide support in areas including, but not limited to: LEED, sustainability assessments, planning and program development, energy and daylight modeling and other areas related to sustainability.
Contact InformationDBR Houston, Texas, United States
Contact Name: Shaunda Betts
E-mail: send an e-mail
DBR is hiring an experienced Sustainability Project Coordinator. This role will work with Project Managers and Project Teams to provide support in areas including, but not limited to: LEED, sustainability assessments, planning and program development, energy and daylight modeling and other areas related to the aspects of sustainable design. Experience working in the A/E/C industry is required.
Duties may include (but are not limited to):
• Provide LEED documentation management and support to project teams on green building projects.
• Provide general sustainability and sustainable design consulting services
• Collaborate with other discipline groups to ensure sustainability is adequately integrated into project delivery
• Prepare and coordinate LEED documentation, facilitate the LEED certification process
• Complete energy modeling and analysis services for LEED compliance and life cycle costs analyses
• Perform calculations and analysis on plan and energy usage.
• Working with different market sectors, and regional offices on sustainable solutions for their projects
• Research Energy Efficiency Legislation and Energy Rebate Programs offered by utility companies
• Assist with sustainability marketing materials creation and award applications.
• Learn energy analysis software to assist the project teams.
• Create and update the Sustainability Plan Database for projects
Desired Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Sustainability, Engineering, Architecture, or related field
• Working knowledge of the primary aspects of sustainable design
• Experience with computer energy simulation/modeling using eQuest or Trane Trace
• Strong MS office skills
• Experience in energy modeling for LEED compliance and LEED project facilitation
• Excellent people skills and able to work with and coordinate among all disciplines
• Able to work unsupervised as well as in a multi-disciplinary team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write and speak to clients, executives, and large groups
• History of working on sustainability projects and experience facilitating the LEED certification process
• Knowledge of latest planning and design software, including Revit
• LEED AP
• 2+ years of professional experience in sustainability consulting, management, green building consulting or other related experience in an A/E/C role.
• Adaptable and flexible, with a willingness and ability to take on new projects or areas with supervision, as required
• Ability to balance various project and company responsibilities and deadlines, while maintaining professionalism and quality
Send resumes to: